ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i parked bent... so wat :(

i really wasn't in the mood this morning, i was dying for a piss and if i didnt go any sooner, my seat would have been christened. so i stopped off at mcdonalds in stanmore. parked the car, walked in, done the business........then as soon as i stepped out of mcdonalds, the manager ran towards me and has a go at me for not parkin in between the lines.. i was like wtf... i needed to piss.. he then said, ur driving our customers away. im like "its bloody 830am"... he looked very annoyed, so i just jumped in my car, and drove off.. oh and i took pic of my fantastic parking.. :)

photo0158small0ol.jpg[img]

doddy said:
oh yea, because it looks like there are loads of customers looking for parking spaces lol

i kno... there were only three vehicles in the car park. i couldnt believe it..

C4 Grand Picasso
Would have told him to f*ck right off, look at all the other spaces in that picture alone.

u dont understand how angry the manager was.. ill be passin stanmore tommorrow, might pop down mcdonalds again.. lol

JPEX-CLIO said:
u dont understand how angry the manager was.. ill be passin stanmore tommorrow, might pop down mcdonalds again.. lol

yea, but park across about 3 spaces this time lol

C4 Grand Picasso
Ok, maybe not as bad as my sister - you parked straight. My sister likes to park diagonally.

When nature calls I suppose the last thing on your mind would be perfect parking.

C4 Grand Picasso
I've been to Maccys loads of times in my works van with a trailer, take up 4 spaces at a time, never had any trouble like what your little car attracted. Suppose its down to the kn0bjockey who runs the place.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Maybe the manager just had a really bad start to the day and decided you were a good person to take it out on lol.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
ring up the store, complain, say that u were offended by the comments and demand an apology, i 100% guarentee ull get a free meal for your family!!!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Harry_manback said:
ring up the store, complain, say that u were offended by the comments and demand an apology, i 100% guarentee ull get a free meal for your family!!!

Good point actually.

But he may be top dog at that branch.

Maybe you should go higher.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
if it was early, they work 6-4, so ring up now and ull get the manager on the close, how did u kno if was the manager, if he was wearing a shirt h could of been a floor manager, which means hes 1 up from the toilet cleaner!!! bust his ass!!

haha not point in ringin, ill probably see him there tomorrow, but d0nt know if i should get a burger.. he could spit in it

Megane Mk4
Shame you didnt take the picture with the manager in the shot....

Now that would've been nice to humiliate him too ....

Burger and Fries anyone ???? :lolup:

Out of order from him but I have to say he probably has to put up with the local "krew" hanging out there every night parking badly and annoying the hell out of everyone, he probably assumed you were one of them on a morning run!

megane coupe F7R
Lol, id of had a s**t in the space next to your car then drove off. That will drive the customers away ;)

ukaskew said:
Out of order from him but I have to say he probably has to put up with the local "krew" hanging out there every night parking badly and annoying the hell out of everyone, he probably assumed you were one of them on a morning run!

maybe u might be right there

hahaha 3000gt you remined me of something a long time ago. my mate bought one of them challenge anika beach buggy peices of shite. the thing was such a piece of crap. it broke down and my mate who had a r5 turbo towed him back to his house. thing is this crap buggy thing never went any faster than 60mph because it was so unstable. me mate then thought he would be funny and tow him @ about 100mph and me mate craped him self. the bonnet clips came undone and the bonnet flew up and bloked the window and me mate couldnt see s**t lol. then he parked the car outside his girlfriends house and that night we pushed it accross the road and parked it up outside the local library right infront of the front door so no one could get in. and thought it would be funny to fill the heap of junk with 5 bins full of rubbish and a few garden flower pots and a picnic table on the roof. thing is old bill knocked on his door @ 9am sat morning and done him for parking his car in a stupid place. all the old people were cued up outside waiting for him to move it so they could get there books lol. he had to push it down the road because it wouldnt start and he left all the rubbish in it and table on it lol.