ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i parked bent... so wat :(

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
bsimmer3000 said:
hahaha 3000gt you remined me of something a long time ago. my mate bought one of them challenge anika beach buggy peices of sh*te. the thing was such a piece of crap. it broke down and my mate who had a r5 turbo towed him back to his house. thing is this crap buggy thing never went any faster than 60mph because it was so unstable. me mate then thought he would be funny and tow him @ about 100mph and me mate craped him self. the bonnet clips came undone and the bonnet flew up and bloked the window and me mate couldnt see sh*t lol. then he parked the car outside his girlfriends house and that night we pushed it accross the road and parked it up outside the local library right infront of the front door so no one could get in. and thought it would be funny to fill the heap of junk with 5 bins full of rubbish and a few garden flower pots and a picnic table on the roof. thing is old bill knocked on his door @ 9am sat morning and done him for parking his car in a stupid place. all the old people were cued up outside waiting for him to move it so they could get there books lol. he had to push it down the road because it wouldnt start and he left all the rubbish in it and table on it lol.

Lol nice story.

^^ yea, u kno wat, i was thinkin the very same.. its so small and innocent
icon11.gif

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Just ask him next time you see him in there why he had a go at you for such a small infringement at such an early time when it obviously wasn't busy or causing any one an inconvenience.

If he's still an arsehole about it, THEN start taking up 2 spaces every time you go there. There's nothing he can do about it unless a customer complains.

MY04 Scooby STi
I know why he would have been so upset. Parking badly in stanmore mcdonalds car park is like a right of passage for the all the jewish kids who live in the area, I should cos I was one of them. It never ceases to amaze me that it could be 10:30-11:00 at night as the place is closing and they are still drivin through or parking on two spaces.
So he probabaly had to check his watch when he saw your motor parked like that and got confused. Thats why he had a go lol!
And before anyone has a go at me, Im jewish myself and it is well known that the majority of jewish people cant park

BMW E46 330i Touring
Hmm, you blaming your bad parking on needing to use a toilet by any chance!?! :clown:

I mean, surely it would have been quicker to drive straight into a space rather than stop, reverse it back, and then run into McD's holding onto your old boy... ;)

EDIT: Just read the previous post about not thinking straight... I don't buy it! :approve:

But yeah, I don't see the problem when it's quiet and there's plenty of space about. It did however annoy me today when there were 3 spaces left outside the DVLA centre today and some sh!tty bling Lexus guy parked right between two of the spaces, forcing me to stick mine right beside a load of fresh scaffolding and making leaving the space very difficult indeed! :mad:

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Dean said:
lol

should of told him where to go for having a sh*t job!

I'm a manager in Mc D's (N/Ireland) and I agree it is a crap job and I'm just home from a hectic shift lol :clown: although
I like it as I work with friends and management training has done me lots of favours for my CV ;)

Back On Topic
Even though I work in one - I try to park over 2 spaces so people in flash cars and 4x4s for the "glorified shopping trips" won't dent my doors :mad:

It's not illegal to double-park as far as I'm aware
Also - at 8.30 in the morning - I know that managers (UK wide in fact) have more important things to worry about than customer parking!

If it was me - I would get a convoy organised :)

acrebo said:
Hmm, you blaming your bad parking on needing to use a toilet by any chance!?! :clown:

I mean, surely it would have been quicker to drive straight into a space rather than stop, reverse it back, and then run into McD's holding onto your old boy... ;)

I was thinking that. If you are desperate for a piss the last thing do would be to reverse park???. straight in front first (across 2 bays of course ;) ) & off to pee.

he prob had the arse because you did not buy anything and pee'd up his wall :D

U/R 200
i try to park in 2 spaces all the time, somewhere in the far corners of car parks, had mine dinked too many times by old farts who just dont seem to pay attention. 8:30 in the morning! he was trying the high & mighty manager role to impress sum 16 year old spotty ginger bird? ps. Hope u didnt actually eat ne thing from there, probably why he got arcy?.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
simonr said:
I was thinking that. If you are desperate for a piss the last thing do would be to reverse park???. straight in front first (across 2 bays of course ;) ) & off to pee.

he prob had the arse because you did not buy anything and pee'd up his wall :D

nah if he was that desperate he would have parked in the bit where you wait for your food or the disabled spot!

come on eh whats the world coming too.

If you were in that much of a rush why the f**k did you reverse in, woudl ahve been alot easier to just swing in forwards, lol

May as wellahve taken the extra effort and got it between the lines

i didnt think then, but i didnt know that the manager was gona come out, and have a go.. lol oh well i kno now... :(

Maz

LY 200
Lol @ Parking :) nice one, my mum always parks over two spaces in the evo and I have told her she is going to get a ticket or telling off one of these days.... but does she listen ??? oh no :)

Monaro VXR
yeah i park in disabled bays (have a badge though)

But if a guy told me that i woulda had to have a stupid moment drop the clutch at 5000rpm kinda moment. Hell it might be a chavvy thing to do but at least it gets the point across although i really should start treating me car nicely its just the fact its not gonna be mine in a few weeks has made me rag it to within an inch of its life daily i wanna get my fun outta it before im stuck with a big badly handling car.

Just not gonna be as chuckable and well i put new tyres all around im just breaking them in!