ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I promise last pics before it goes tomo :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So with Toby picking the car up tomo i thought id give it a quick clean, i must be mad as its frikin freezing,

Before- Looking sorry for itself

P1010200_zpsd8fd24f1.jpg

P1010201_zps84517d9b.jpg

P1010202_zpsba43e1bc.jpg

Washed :)

P1010203_zpsf7c328b9.jpg

Dried and polished :)

P1010209_zps20d530ad.jpg

P1010204_zps928591d8.jpg

P1010206_zpsd187815f.jpg

P1010208_zpsae55b4ab.jpg

P1010209_zps20d530ad.jpg

Thats all folks, onwards and upwards.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Its not pointless atall mate, it was cleaned when i bought it so its going to leave me the same way. Oh and just realised who made the comment ref the bonnet, go and buy an evo!!!

182 Turbo
Lol. Its not pointless atall mate, it was cleaned when i bought it so its going to leave me the same way. Oh and just realised who made the comment ref the bonnet, go and buy an evo!!!

now you've sold up the clio, you can go buy an evo!
you know you will ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on what I want to spend. Budget four grand ish. There's a guy selling an 05/54 cosmic grey one with 71k and only lives in Chester. He wants 4500 for it though :( condition over lifts

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol your last comment on a previous thread was nice and shiney. It came up on my phone and I instantly thought of your reply before I looked at who wrote it

Back again soon when you get bored? ;)

In real life these look a nice colour, in the first few pics it looks f**king horrible lol, putting that down to the photos.

I wouldnt bother with a type r tbh, s2000 however :p

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I know what you mean about the colour but it looks stunning in the daylight. My camera skills arnt great, that and I was bloody frozen. Will see how I find the type r but if it drives anywhere near my old crx albeit ten years ago I will be happy, loved that car :(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Back again soon when you get bored? ;)

In real life these look a nice colour, in the first few pics it looks f**king horrible lol, putting that down to the photos.

I wouldnt bother with a type r tbh, s2000 however :p

It's one of the hardest colours to get right on pics. They look so much better in the flesh:).

Can't wait to pic it up, just hoping the snow doesn't pile down tonight:mad:.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The pictures are s**t high. Better ones in my other threads. In in work until five mate so no rush. Stuck a new airfreshner in it too, arnt I kind lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't think you had this long?

Fair play on getting it clean for the new owner, wont last though lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
How many have I owned, alot lol. I can afford to do it so why not rather than look back and wish I had. Ref the cleaning yeah I know lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
That's dedication in this weather.

If I ever clean something and the weather's like this I normally end up on my on my arse.