ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Put Some New Shoes On!

Megane R26 + 182
.................... Pictures do not do it justice!! Looks SO much better in purson i promis!!!

So it goes from this

DSC00598.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

To THIS!!!! With RS grill being put on tomoz!

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02283.jpg

Btw when the tyres went on the aloys got scratched a little, what the best way to get it looking right, Marker pen?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Black touch up paint. Black is a godsend for touchups, along with white. Knock yourself out.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think the gloss black suits hologram as well as silver personally.

Tyres look very low profile...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Yep, I like that look. very nice.

who put the tyres on? i would be getting them to pay for it!

Totally agree with that. If my wheels got marked whilst my tyres were being changed I would not walk away, I'd make them pay for the repairs. That's what I call sloppy work.

Drop it like it's hot (if it's that high because you've just put the wheels on it, drive it a bit & then take some more pics;) )

The tyre fitting place should be held responsible for marking your alloys, that's not on.

Megane R26 + 182
Will be droped in due course 30mm! I was watchin him put them on with some metal bar rubbin round the rims, pi55ed me of a treat! But hes like a family freind who owns the garage so didnt rly no what to say! I think marker pen would do the job tho! I hope!!!!

A well built VW
40 profile tyres thats why they look weird Is it just me or does the pass front look a bit flat

Black wheels look nice but i think silver or charcoal would have loked better but hey thats just my opinion and as long as you like em thats all that matters

i really like that, wheels really suit it

clear side repeaters would make a massive difference though