ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I really dont understand some people....

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
I had bought a car for spares a while back and have sold most of the stuff from it but the other day I was clearing out my gagrage and came accross a set of chrome wing mirrors that were on the car and I was just guna chuck them in the bin and they are IMO the most horrible things you have ever seen but I thought I would stick them on eBay with a starting price of £5 and No Reserve.

TBH I would of been very happy getting £5 for them, have a look at what they sold for!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....30041707630&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESO:IT&rd=1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Liquid Yellow 182
Oh my god i would like sooo have given you like £40 for them they are like proper bad and would look sick on me clio

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some people have no style thats why, most kids still think lexus lights & light up washer jets are cool.

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
what you mean still :S they still are arent they?

i like having my bonnet looking like it houses two glow in the dark chuppa chups.

lol ;)
people just get carried away on FleaBay.