ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want that car - TV Show

Clio 182
I don't know whether this has been mentioned on here yet, but has anyone seen this program? I've just watched it on ITV4 and it has got to be the worst car show I have ever seen! The female side of the presenter team makes it slightly easier to watch but it is just so bad. I guess it might be better for less of a petrol head but that is not me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Already a thread on it. Most cringeworthy tv show ever made. Terrible!

I had it on in the background the other day - a dude who was 21 with an Astra VXR was looking at an 03 M3 cab that had been lowered into the weeds & a VX220.

He had a max budget of £10k - he 'amazingly' chose the VX220 which they got down to £10,250 & he said, no it would need to be under £10k to buy it & that he wanted the turbo anyway & had been looking for ages for a nice one.

The VX he was shown was a red na one on 13000 miles - that seems proper pricey to me, I'd have though about £8k tops!!

Also, like the insurance on the M3 cab wouldn't have bent him over!

The other dude on it, had £5000 but due money difficulties he couldn't buy the car - he didn't have a licence either. Then they said he'd upped his budget to £10,000

So all in all complete waste of time as neither person bought a car!

172, Focus
I don't think anyone has bought one yet, that bird on there has a voice to make children cry and as for the bloke, mr " I've driven every car on sale", his road test consists of "go on boot it!! keep it in 2nd longer!! mind that pothole!!" plonker

Tangoed Works
Some right pikey motors on there as well. Think on the first episode they had some high mileage range rover sport, rough round the edges merc c220.

Whoever buys via these programmea must be daft.