ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want this Clio!

soon: 172 Cup
LOL at the cup moving off befrore the Evo, Judging by the rubber its running and the large pipework for a FMIC, i am guessing it wans't long before he caught up :p

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
pulling off has little to do with the cars when they are both fast to start with. Traction and power start to count after 125 yards

172 Cup SOLD
polarbert said:
That car isn't even all the same colour! Crap!

it isnt all the same colour, because the glossy black is actually carbon fibre, i have it on very good authority that this will be quicker than the norris designs one

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the fact the evo sat there a second or so after the clio launched lol and then went for it i think means the clio got owned lol

133/225/CLS AMG
I've seen that Evo run at Santa Pod and the damn thing spins all four wheels up before it launches!! lol

But once it gets going it'll do a 10 second quarter. Some crazy sh!t!!! haha

182 Trophy & Megabusa
that must be 1 fast clio lol.

watch out for James' Evo at JapShow Finale, it could well take the title, i'll be taking my ear plugs as i heard this thing on the rolling road at the start of the year and it ain't exactly quiet!!!

182 Trophy & Megabusa
Fletch123 said:
How quickly does the evo do 0-60?

don't think it has ever been timed at 0-60 as it was built for the 1/4 mile.

At TOTB it ran 3 9.7's in a row and then a 9.8 and more has been done to it since then.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Dan x2c said:
it isnt all the same colour, because the glossy black is actually carbon fibre, i have it on very good authority that this will be quicker than the norris designs one

Yeah I knew that, I was just jesting.

Matt X2C said:
that must be 1 fast clio lol.

watch out for James' Evo at JapShow Finale, it could well take the title, i'll be taking my ear plugs as i heard this thing on the rolling road at the start of the year and it ain't exactly quiet!!!

not if Andy Forrest runs his impreza it wont lol