ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I was gonna buy a 1.8 valver....

1.8 8v RSi
untill i got the quote bk off adrian flux....£1750 full comp
urgh....im 23, 0 no claims, low risk postcode, 3 points, 1 accident in last 3yrs
this sucks....looks liek im stuck with an RT for a little while longer....

DUB mk2 golf gti!
i get get insurd for 1500 fully comp! on a valver at 18 with 1 year driving exspeirence, and 0ncb! lol so i think its time u changed your insurance company lol

1.8 8v RSi
i get get insurd for 1500 fully comp! on a valver at 18 with 1 year driving exspeirence, and 0ncb! lol so i think its time u changed your insurance company lol
adrian flux have always given me the best quote (except for the online ones where u pay it all in one go but i cant afford that)other quotes were anythign from £200 more right up to £2500) my driving isnt that bad lol....

S2000
try bell and elephant. You can get much better quotes than that, I get quotes of about £900 at the moment TPFT on a valver with mods declared, currently paying the equivalent about £1100 as I was half way through my policy when I changed to my current car. I'm 19, 2 years+ driving experience with no NCD.

Cheapest i can get on a valver at 18 with 1yncb with a group F postcode (apprently dodgy even though its a really nice area) is £1469 on a 10month policy TPFT, with bell.

The nearest anyone comes to that is about £2300

Im currently with Flux on my RT but have yet to try them as their online quote system suggests i ring them, which usually means bend over and hand us your wallet.

Who are people getting these cheap quotes from?