ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish my gf would stop crashing the 182

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
The other day I noticed a massive scratch on the front bumper of the 182 and thought jesus christ why, why, why. This morning I get a text basically saying a van coming the other way way has hit the car and smashed the wing mirror off :( - she was crying saying I know you love the car (true), I said it's ok it's only a car (lie).

How much are wing mirrors ?? anyone got one spare or willing to rip one of their car??

Cheers

330i. E30 Touring.
What colour do you need?

I have silver or Monaco blue at the minute. Will do just a mirror body & glass for £20 posted if you need it. Then all you need is the cap.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
What colour do you need?

I have silver or Monaco blue at the minute. Will do just a mirror body & glass for £20 posted if you need it. Then all you need is the cap.

Cracking shout mate - this could be good

Are they easy to fit ?

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Bummer! Obviously drives like my wifes friend. Not really dangerous mainly careless and inconsiderate driving. She won't change as she thinks she's amazing :p If you want to keep a car nice and tidy you have to be prepared to be passive and back down in confrontation. I used to give way to everyone in my XR2. Did get tiresome but kept it knock free. Must have been a pretty small gap as the clios not huge even with a van coming the other way :(

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Bummer! Obviously drives like my wifes friend. Not really dangerous mainly careless and inconsiderate driving. She won't change as she thinks she's amazing :p If you want to keep a car nice and tidy you have to be prepared to be passive and back down in confrontation. I used to give way to everyone in my XR2. Did get tiresome but kept it knock free. Must have been a pretty small gap as the clios not huge even with a van coming the other way :(

She works as nurse and had finished a night shift, my feeling is she was knackered and my debate is she shouldn't be driving as far as she does for this very reason. I know the road and its not that narrow - I said why didn't you just pull left, then she cried...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You know you will be bringing it to me soon to sort out all the cosmetics

S

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
You know you will be bringing it to me soon to sort out all the cosmetics

S

Mate - very true

The list so far:

Dent on bonnet (M25 massive bit of plastic hit me)
Scratch on the back bumper
Two marks on drivers side - Keyed by some little s**t

I'll be in touch - definitely, if I haven't murder the missus

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
What colour do you need?

Mate - can I buy this off u ?

182 FF sport clio RB
About a week ago dan at 519 changed the actual glass bit for 20 or 25 quid. But I know to buy the whole wing mirror new it's like £150.