ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Identify these ! Disconnected plugs !

1.4 N Reg Champs
Hey guys, had my mk1 ph1 just over 2 weeks now, decided to spruce it up and give it a good clean inside, so upon taking apart a few bits ( centre console where the gear gaitor is ) to takle the dust properly i found a few unused plugs, and was wondering if someone was clued up enough to identify them ! there are two female sockets, one is clear/white and one is red, they're just lose under the gear gaitor, maybe they're to do with an automatic gear shift ?
Pictures:
Where the plugs are located
Photo-0014.jpg

Full connections on back of lighter and central locking, so cant be from there
Photo-0015.jpg

The WHITE one
Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

The RED one
Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

The Loom they both split from.
Photo-0021.jpg

Any ideas on these !
?

My other strange one is a single pin connector under the bonnet ! Its in the black box, infront of the nearside turret, its also just not connected, however both the female and male parts are there, just not inserted into each other, any ideas why this has been connected, or what it is ??

Photo-0026.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg

And where its located !

Photo-0028.jpg

In the black box infront of the turret mount.

heeeellllp guys !

Lots of Alfas
The last one looks like foglight. Does the car not have foglights?? Not sure about the ones near the gear stick.

1.4 N Reg Champs
I can guarantee you, the 98yr old lady, who happens to be called iris, Didnt have a saber kit. Okay so it seems the ones near the gearstick were for an automatic, just factory loom thats not needed, i do have foglights on the car and they work, so whats with the black connector under the hood ?

1.4 N Reg Champs
its a single pole connector under the bonnet.. one side is a grey wire and one side is black.