ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots in a brand new lp640 lambo(crash)

Leon Cupra R 225
hahahahah! Little boys with big toys

Does the dickhead driver want a fries with his McGutted?? pmsl what a fool :clown:

how the fcuk has some kid got that, knob head jus lucky he didnt hit anyone.

i hope the police see this and fcuk the prick right over

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Blokes with skirts on? :butt:

Getto alright....

His dad must have a really good kebab shop.:coffee:

BMW M3
That really does pi$$ me right off.... could have take somebody out so easily.

Wonder if he paid VAT on the lambo?.... rich pr*ck !!!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
dvla says it's a green 6.5 litre monster, funny shade of green.

and £210 for a years tax!

Clio Cup
Its one of those semi auto things. He probably thought he was in neutral at the end of the road and revved it for the camera but instead he was in first and went straight into the lambopost.

One day I will win the lottery and be able to afford such a car in a better colour though.

Read this on PH I think, it was that it was a 21 year old who had rented it for the day. I'm sure the excess was only around £250. Isn't a new bumper for them about 8k?

Lionel Richie
£10-£15K for the bumper IIRC fully carbon

he was going too fast on cold brakes = 118118 straight through

Nippy white cup
One site said he had paid an 8k deposit and 3k for the weekend...which sounds about right tbh...dicks

Chris

BMW M3
I just think he was going too fast... not that he reved at the end. I was thinking when i watched that he missed his braking point by about 50 yards before i saw him crash, thought he was going to come back lol

Edit: Actually, watching it again... he does seem to almost come to a stop and then some engine noise, screaching... and then hit. Might be right there !