ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots in a brand new lp640 lambo(crash)

Clio DCi 65
insurance is much different in america,

my mate was saying that if you can afford the car you can afford the insurance?

Is it cheaper over in US or somethin?

Lionel Richie
my mate runs a supercar hire company, minimum age is 25, cheapest deposit is £2.5K (F360) £500 for 24hours

the deposit is the excess amount of the insurance policy

80MPG BEEZA
thats mental, if you rent a supercar you take it out onto the back roads and motorways not try and fly round city streets plus who's gonna notice your flash car if your flying anyway? retards

Clio Cup
Wow I thought he owned it as its got a personalised plate, the sultan of brunei's son or something. Why would the hire company fork out for such an expensive plate on top of the price of the car when they are trying to make a profit hiring the car out?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha ha ha ha LMFAO

Truly comical...what a pr*ck! All the gear and no fcuking idea.

Went past that camera at about 80mph...and couldn't pull up at the junction in time.

Very lucky for the traffic on the main road that he didn't t-bone anyone.

RB 200 Cup!
what a t**t - mind you how many f**king police are there needed for a crash - might wanna go catch murderers instead

Lionel Richie
thats mental, if you rent a supercar you take it out onto the back roads and motorways not try and fly round city streets plus who's gonna notice your flash car if your flying anyway? retards

its because many of these supercar hire companies don't actually own all of their vehicles, they're borrowed from rich people (friends of the company) and the owner gets a share of the rental profit

Vee dub
thank god it was a lampost and not a kid i would of whacked up the little prick

ditto that, he woudn't have been so cocky had it been a person he hit!

I think that car is horrid!

Loved the RS4 Avant that rolled past... that's the way to do it.. if I had a supercar for a day I'd be driving nice and slow :approve: giving it a rev or 2 occasionally lol.

lol. so if its rented he could have bought a Trophy or a vee and kept it forever if he wanted to. nob. £11.5k is an expensive weekend.

I bet a vee would get a similar amount of looks on the road as that lambo. Not becuase of the power, the lambo is in a different class, but becuase of its looks alone.

Vee dub
lol. so if its rented he could have bought a Trophy or a vee and kept it forever if he wanted to. nob. £11.5k is an expensive weekend.

I bet a vee would get a similar amount of looks on the road as that lambo. Not becuase of the power, the lambo is in a different class, but becuase of its looks alone.

lol - perhaps he's not a big fan of the renault clio?

Tangoed Works
Truely shocking driving. Serves the c***s right though, wat if he hit another car and killed / injured someone. Wat are the filth playing at though. Anyone else would have thought there'd been a shooting!

Shame on them!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
^^^^ if you were a copper and heard some fairies in dresses had just crashed a 160k lambo would'nt you be intreaged to see it.I know i would

ian