ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If I join Cliosport..... from France.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I am quite keen to join Cliosport and contribute towards the club/forum, there is defintely some good info and advice on here ;)

My question is that I am currently living in France (driving a new UK Clio 200 Cup), If I join will I be able to get the starter pack mailed here?

I looked around and couldn't find any comment/info.

Thanks!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi,
If you would like to join and receive the welcome pack, pay for your membership in the normal way via your user cp and once payment has been received I will contact you with details of how to pay the additional charge for postage, this is an extra £2.00

If you're happy with the above, we look forward to welcoming you to our ever-increasing clio community :)

Brian

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Excellent - Thanks for the quick response! It will also probably be helpful to others to know it can be done :)

I was thinking that I will place my parent's address (in the UK) on the details as it will probably be easier and I will be back visiting them in the UK first week in December.

I will go join now!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
This is true, i'll add something to the member pack FAQ thread, which will answer this question in future.
If you have a uk address it can be sent to, that's great - can you send me a pm when you've joined, letting me know which address to use. Thanks

Also, prompt response is thanks to Saner for giving me the heads-up :approve:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Certainly a rapid response! I like your avatar Clio Cup 200 in white with white alloys, mine's all black. Would be a great photo shoot for a white and black one together :D