ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you had the £££ what would you do to yor Clio?

I'd need to buy one first lol, but i think i'd go for a Ph1 172 in black, drop it like it's hot with AST coilovers, williams wheels in sparkle silver, Cobra Recliners and mod the steering column to get it lower and improve the driving position and do a non-PAS conversion. Rotrex supercharger on a lowered compression engine build with forged pistons and rods. Custom plenum with a standard throttle body, Cat 420 inlet cam for non phase shifter, standard exhaust cam and Cat adjustable pulleys. Sadev sequential gearbox with paddle shifters. Fabricated mounts to replicate Cup racer arrangement. 182 exhaust manifold, custom exhaust (made by me in mild steel) and all on Omex 710 management

Ide sell mine and buy this!

Nissan 350z
As said already. Pay Renault to make me a Mk3 197 V6 then have them turbo it. Hmmm suppose they better add me an LPG conversion as well, you know for the environment and stuff :D

Well for me realistically...

Engine-
Matched Inlets
Decat
RSTuner

Brakes-
Brembo disks
Braided brake lines
Dot 5.1 oil

Bodywork-
Bodywork tidied up so mint.
White badges and bullets
White Oz F1's and standard Turinis.

Then if i was minted!

Full maxi rally kit with wide track to match kit. Coilovers with 4 pots, and some magnesium speedline alloys. Id have some nutty buckets and harness'. Then an itb'd, cammed, blueprinted race engine for it! A sequencial box wouldnt go a miss and it would have to be white with white wheels also, the best combo around!

182 Cup
Orbisoud exhaust check
Recaro buckets check
Schroth harnesses check
Safety Devices half cage deposit down
AP four pot brakes
Magnesium wheels
Quaife LSD
Ohlins tarmac rally suspension AST will have to do...
Rotrex supercharger

Getting there! :approve:

ITB'd 182...
lsd
Uprated clutch
L&B fly
quickshift
uprated mounts

4pots
Solid top mounts

ITB's
Cams
Omex
Decat
Miltek with centre box removed

Recaro pole postitions
Sabelt harnesses
Some smaller wheel

Oh, and a good detail ;)

Clio Sport 172 ITB
only thing i need to do on mine is

4pots
forged piston and con rods (high compression)
maybe then i will get some 422 cams in it!

other than that everything i want on the car is done!