ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ignis number 2

Swift Sport
I went to A-Line in Dudley today to have the front toe and camber set. The weather and traffic was too crappy to test out the alterations, so I'll save that for another day!
15609715610_11473e863c.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
That should be handling a hell of a lot better now! that toe setting before was huuuge!

Megane r26
Looks good Ste, that shows how altering things like camber and ride height has such a big effect on geo settings.

Gave it some beans yet ;)

Swift Sport
Not yet mate, as you know I'm a very reserved driver and don't like to drive with any form of aggression unless the conditions are absolutely perfect :smirk:

Megane 250
Something about these that really makes me want to have a decent drive in one on some decent roads, everything I've read about them has been good.

Swift Sport
They're just a laugh to drive... Not the fastest thing in the world being a 1.5 but with the right driver on the right track they'll surprise you.

Think of a 106Gti crossed with a Honda Jazz...

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Not a jap car fan at all but there is something cool about that car never seen one before today.

Swift Sport
I've never bought one for its looks, but I like having something a bit different.
I've done loads of trackdays in them in the past and I always end up overtaking loads of cars lol.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
The main thing is you like it I had a type r and a wrx in the past hated them never gave me a single problem thou I had a 2.1 turbo mk3 fiesta that broke constantly that I still miss lol

Gonna keep my eye out for these from now on I'm surprised how well small fwd cars do on the track clearly rwd isn't king

Clio 172
Too much love going out for these cars, they look awful and they are scary as fook! Every island has to be taken flatout, every car is a race and constantly needs to show me how good they handle. This is just going to work

Swift Sport
Ignis number 4 has just flown through its MOT with no advisories, can't fault it!

25125849996_b51cb0aee2.jpg

However I'm planning a summer full of roadtrips and adventures and this isn't really the car to do it in, so no doubt it'll be gone soon!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I miss mine

Pfffft, if I can do a 1400 mile road trip with "those" coilovers then so can you! Perfect road trip cup holders remember!

Swift Sport
I literally can't find anything better for the money, and anyone who thinks they're crap needs a 20min shotgun ride in mine lol. It would be nice to have something comfier though, as I'm not 21 any more!

Swift Sport
I could do with a Focus as it fits the bill, but this Ignis is just awesome like all the others I've owned. Just something about it, even more so than a 172/182 IMO.