ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im a noob and this is ma car

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Like you say I can see a lot of hard wrk has been put in to your car. it's ok but put the light brows the other way or take them off.

Your car your mods.

Jams

b/g 182, meg tourer
can see a lot of hard work has gone into it. i would say. lose the rear lights, paint the wheels white, paint the grille black and get rid of the front badge.

A Euro'd one...
I like that, not too keen on the Morette lights personally but I see a lot of time and effort has gone into it. Its a nice example of a kitted up car.

PS where did you get your wing mirrors from?

looks alrite, like most said not too my tastes but the kit looks well put on unlike alot

if i had that car i would change the rear lights and i woulddnt have smoothed the front ones in, looks strange. apart from that looks alrite!

welcome to cs

VX220 lightning
Im not usually a fan of "boyed-up-cars" but i actually like this... the only thing i would say is that you should try and incorporate some spot lights to the front grill.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ryt oli, hows it going, suprised you have actually not had a slating for car being modified. looks good, hurry up n laqure it tho

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Very very smart. good efforts their mate. hoping to fit a similar looking kit on my mk1 soon and other things such as the smooth boot etc. nice one.

nok

'05 Clio + '99 XsaraCoupé
Looks pretty good man..
IMO black mesh will suit it better. I made a quick photoshop to see how it lookslike with black mesh :D

chop.jpg

Clio MK 4
nice mate. Is your car on the road ? Because I'm from harrogate! You might have seen me around I drive an orange corsa b. Getting a clio 172 soon though.