ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Back :) but with a 182 :D

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hi All

Some might remember me others may not i joined the site 3-4 years ago when i had a blue 04 1.2 dynamique i loved the car to pieces then it caught fire :( bad times lol. I then bought a 1.6 astra H Sxi which again i loved and made it look pretty. About 3 weeks ago now i wrote the astra off when i hit a dip in the road which had a nasty patch of diesel on to, long story short i lost control and binned it into a bus stop (even worse times lol) i day or to after i was looking at car and i thought to my self ive always wanted a sport so a week or two after the crash i went out and looked at one and decided i would put i deposit down on it:D i then had to wait for it to get sorted out (cambelt,service,lamba ect) then i picked it up just over a week ago.

My old 1.2

27012009672.jpg

then i had the astra
tds.jpg

Now the 182 titianium, The car has covered just 27k which was the eye catcher for me its a 2005 with 2 onwers from new. It was previously registered as a ex disability car which i found a tad odd lol. Renault done my cambelt,dephaser pully, all the belts, a little service, lamba sensor and a few other bits as part of the final deal.

Ive already had some issues though, it seems to be hunting on idle and it registered a misfire on cylinder 2. Im fitting a new coil pack, plugs and leads tonight to see if this sorts it.

i had the car 3 hours and it was up in the air fitting my ktec ultra performance zorst un silenced. Then a day later i was fitting the front and rear OMP strut braces which made a good improvement. Im thinking of a decat and matched inlets, any thoughts?

Anyway enough of me going on here are some pics

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Comments Welcome:rasp:

PH1 iceburg
Nice colour combo. Im really liking the plain silver wheels at the o. Makes a change instead of seeing the cup coloured ones.

Im after a set of the wheels from your astra for the wifes.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've got them for sale mate lol were only on the car a month then took them off to protect them from the bad weather. Thanks on the comment still want to do a lot more to it tho

CLIO 172 CUP....
biggy-b...was it you i saw at the tamdom center in collierwood last night...

Last edited:
  Milltek'd clio 182
nice motor fella, i got the same as you, had the standard wheels done in gloss black an im happy, lovely to drive especially opening it up from time to time, havent got bored yet lol

CLIO 172 CUP....
o.k...i see you taken them pics in tesco car park petrol station on the a217 next door to mcd..

im always in ther but never seen you tho...im in a blue cup you may have seen me flying about...