ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Making a Rat-Look Clio..... Any advice??

Works...kind of...
i find it pretty funny too how from here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=367704

21-10-08001copy.jpg

now youre doing it lol ;)

Pfft old pic FTL tbh.

IMG_3789.jpg

It's gone now though.... fank.fook.

fabia vrs
go for it mate !! love'ing the hater's !! same as bonnet bra's !! Everyone slates them but they always sell well in the 'for sale' bit on here !! ;)
Also start a project thread !!

b/g 182, meg tourer
So what??

I'm doing it because I think it looks cool.

Now lets see. WHEN its finished and parked up at FCS, whats going to get more attention? My rediculous looking ratvan or a 172 with turinis and cup splitter.....

for me... your rat van! f**king grat idea and good luck with it! i would love to have a little project like this.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Don't even know where it is. Lent it to a mate ages ago. Got too much going on at the moment to even think about it. Shame really as I've got all the parts up together!

Just needs a weekend spending on it to get it all sorted.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The funny thing is that even after 11 years a rat look Mk2 Clio is still totally desperate.

Maybe give it another decade?