ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im new!

07 clio and 04 206
alreet everyone.

Well i bought my first clio this week, its a 2007 1.4 clio dynamique S. I am gona modify it as and when student loans allow! ive got some plans for it, i wana get the alloys painted black and im gona get the black bumper bits colour coded initally, more mods may follow.

anyway im 19 and i live in scarborough but go to uni in york. I have been a peugeot boy before :) i have had two 206's. my first one was a 2001 1.4 petrol, and the one ive still got(trying to sell it) is a 2004 2.0 HDI. I loved both these cars but i fancied a change. click on the auto trader link for some piccies (and before anyone says anything i know it needed to be slammed!) if any wants it then its still up for sale http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...ARS&make=&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage==

07 clio and 04 206
Welcome to CS

Pics?? im a Yorkie post sum pics up il keep an eye out for ya

i tried to post some pics up using photo bucket, but when i previewed this thread it said something like "link has been removed or deleted" but it hasn't because i use the images on 206info.co.uk and the pictures allways display on there. anyone got any ideas of what i am doing wrong!?