ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Import Your PS3s

Rav4
Could you post the link again.

Have you got pics of the ones you have imported.

Previously loosing £1000 on ebay I dont like parting my hard earned cash.

Golf GTI 1.8T
I read in T3 yesterday that the price of PS3's in Japan has been dropped 20% to £226.

Disgusting when the release price here is what...£450 is it?

and we've had to wait longer, we should have a huge discount on that. not that I'll be buying one, just sympathise for those that will pay the price.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I read in T3 yesterday that the price of PS3's in Japan has been dropped 20% to £226.

Disgusting when the release price here is what...£450 is it?

and we've had to wait longer, we should have a huge discount on that. not that I'll be buying one, just sympathise for those that will pay the price.

i agree with you there.

sad thing is that there aint sht that we can do it

Clio_Smart
A little lol

All ive done is ask people would they like a ps3 if import some from my suppiler and all ive got is sarcastic remarks from DAIR.

Started a thread saying how to import PS3 so members wont want from me.

I havent done nothing wrong just asked if anyone would like them and ive had plenty of PM's.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
A little lol

All ive done is ask people would they like a ps3 if import some from my suppiler and all ive got is sarcastic remarks from DAIR.

Started a thread saying how to import PS3 so members wont want from me.

I havent done nothing wrong just asked if anyone would like them and ive had plenty of PM's.

Sorry if i came across kina rude man.

Im just letting ppl know that there are cheaper places to get it from

Rav4
Quote from a website
"they stole $5000 from me and then completely disappeared!! please let me
know if you are still in contact with them so i can get more info out of then - because i am in the process of dealing with the police to track them down - please contact me asap!!!"

Clio_Smart
So what prices would you like them and please be serious and i may be able to sort something out :D

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Quote from a website
know if you are still in contact with them so i can get more info out of then - because i am in the process of dealing with the police to track them down - please contact me asap!!!"

u lost me lol

Rav4
Quick google search of people asking about the company.........

Have a look, they are stating that small purchases is ok, but big ones you loose your money.

Also states that the company is owned by a well known scammer.

Your call.

im always lost !!!! hahahahahhahahaha

Quote from a website

u lost me lol

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Which site might that be.

Like i said, ive ordered from both and have had no problems

Clio_Smart
Lets sort this out once and for all.

Yes DAIR there is cheaper places to import than pay the price im looking for and by all means please go and get it cheaper.

But you cannot be sure of delivery etc as there are alot of scammers out there.

Ill show pics of my ps3 when it arrives to show i can get them.

Im sorry to whoever has been hurt by my advert.

Happy new year to all :D

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Quick google search of people asking about the company.........

Have a look, they are stating that small purchases is ok, but big ones you loose your money.

Also states that the company is owned by a well known scammer.

Your call.

im always lost !!!! hahahahahhahahaha

u lost me lol

lolol so where are ppl getting the ps3s from???? lol

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Lets sort this out once and for all.

Yes DAIR there is cheaper places to import than pay the price im looking for and by all means please go and get it cheaper.

But you cannot be sure of delivery etc as there are alot of scammers out there.

Ill show pics of my ps3 when it arrives to show i can get them.

Im sorry to whoever has been hurt by my advert.

Happy new year to all :D

lol My fellow clio friend. Ive dealt with these guys many times b4. Ive also dealt with Playasia, yesasia, Liksang (pissed that they've shut down) and have nothing bad to say about them.

Clio_Smart
Good for you i have never said a bad word about these companies just there are some scammers out there.

If anyone would like a ps3 from me all they have to do is pm me :D