ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Imsurance and Mods £££

Do you declare your mods to the insurance or points for that matter and do you think it is worth the extra premium for a few brake horse more . Dont get me wrong i have been modding cars since 1990 but i can no longer justify the cost on parts or insurance .I put a 57i kit on my 182 the otjer week and the insurance wanted another £88 on top of my £640 premium (i have since taken it off) that is a lot for a few brakehorse more what you guys think???

Da

Less

Reno insurance added £200 to my policy, just for adding Reno 172 alloys!!! Not mod-friendly needless to say!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Liverpool Victoria, HIC, Brentacre (who Im with), A Flux...might be pricey for standard but theyll be cheaper if youve got a few mods.

I was with A Flux for 4 years with a modded 306 GTI-6 but they still stung me and also i never tiold them about points and when i changed to a 172 they put my premium up by £550 for not telling them ..

Ph-Sold!

Ive also found Admiral to be good, offered me by far the best quote with the few bits Ive added. You can enter a lot of basic mod info via http://www.confused.comwww.confused.com which is where my quote was done.