ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In 24 hours time.....

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I will be driving from Belfast to Dublin to get a ferry to Holyhead and then start an epic drive to FCS! I am really excited, gave the car a quick clean today and it has come up well and all day tomorow will be spent buying junk food for the journey.

Anyway, if you see a guy and girl looking slightly lost in a NI plate silver 1.2 Clio beep and wave!:rasp:

Clio 172
i'll be heading from dublin port with another clio and a famous ecosse 306:D

what ferry are you getting over?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Your KEEN!!!!!!! We've got 12hrs from aberdeen and thats possibly the most stupid thing i'll be doing this yr!

Nothing at the mo :(
I will be driving from Belfast to Dublin to get a ferry to Holyhead and then start an epic drive to FCS! I am really excited, gave the car a quick clean today and it has come up well and all day tomorow will be spent buying junk food for the journey.

Anyway, if you see a guy and girl looking slightly lost in a NI plate silver 1.2 Clio beep and wave!:rasp:

Wahey, cant wait mate

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

you will be passing my area, :cool: what time will you be coming off the boat on saturday?

Will be arriving in Holyhead at 6am roughly then its a long drive from there. Part of me is dreading it because my passenger isn't allowed to drive my car so all the driving will be done by moi!

421 Cammed 172
Holy s**t lads that some journey for a show!

I just hope the weather stays nice now, especially as we have some people who have come so far for it!

Are you doing non stop driving? If not what points have you planned to stop at?

We don't have any arranged stops but think we will stop as and when we need food, coffee and cigarettes

Ahhhh, I am now cracking up, car is filthy inside and out already and my phone is on the blink so I have had to borrow the gfs old one! Might go for a few hours kip because I will be up all night traveling.

Evo 8 MR
Its all fun going to the show but getting back will be a nightmare with that much travelling to do, you've got balls to do it though lol.

currently siting in travelodge kettering chiling out, left home at 7.30 last night and arrived at 11 this morning, the mighty 1.2 has an extra 400miles on her. Didnt sleep a wink last night, cant wait to have a drink amd relax

I'd love to do that sort of roadtrip, but none of my mates would be up for it and a couldn't be arsed drivin the whole way.

Clio 172
Wasn't a bad trek over, was sitting at 100mph the whole way from holyhead to kettering.

its going home thats proving to be the killer. have had f*ck all sleep in the last two days, done my track session at 3.50 til 4.05, got the car dyno'd and hit the road home. am stopped just before the toll on the m6, so have most of the drive ahead of me, and i'm already shattered

back in holyhead now, drive felt twice as long! Cd player working, good old cabasse quality! Had a really good time and thanks to everyone for the welcome, wil post up my pics when i get back to sunny belfast!

back in holyhead now, drive felt twice as long! Cd player working, good old cabasse quality! Had a really good time and thanks to everyone for the welcome, wil post up my pics when i get back to sunny belfast!

Just home, had a nightmare journey from Dublin to Belfast, roadworks, thick fog, wrong turns and me taking a major nose bleed on the motorway and having nothing but a used microfibre to use.

So glad to be home!

Was worth it, don't know if I would be in a massive hurry to do it again though but that is mainly because of the costs of ferrys and stuff.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I think it was you I chatted to, good to speak to you. Cheers for making the effort, glad you felt it was worth the road trip!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I'd be interested in going next year stewart if you are. Well if I have the funds.

LOL at nose bleed and microfibre

Will have to see if I still have a french car next year, If I do it certainly won't be my clio sadly