ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In- Car Playstation 2

BMW 335i M-Sport

Im doing a mates playstation install soon. Has anybody done one ? If so any tips or hints would be very welcome:)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 10 January 2003

Fred has, but hes all loved up at the moment with some chick. :D

Fred?!?!?!

Daz.
What chick?????

Anyway, PS2 in your car??? Where do i start!!!!!

You can power the playstation in a few ways

1. Plug it into the fag lighter - quick and easy, but looks crap!!!

2. Wire it into the back of the fag lighter using a 12V-240V converter (easy to do, you have to crimp into the yellow and purple wire)

The problem i had when putting in the PS2 was i initally used a AC/DC power converter from PC World that cost £50. This worked, but i got loads of interference on the screen. To solve this you need to get your hands on a Sine wave power converter (cost £130) You dont always need this special power adapter, it depends on whether you are running a sub and amp etc.

Ive still got the power adapter from PC world, you can try it out on the car if you like, if you dont get interferrence you can have it for £25?????

Any problems pm me

BTW what screen are you using??????