ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indeed, even more FCS pics.

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Jon. Pretty much the same as mine, anyone would think we had walked around together. lol

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by L1oyd V on 30 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 30 May 2005Thats on airbags that one :)
i did wonder.. it looks lower than freds... I was thinking what the hell can that be lowered on... lol..[/QUOTE]

Thats cheating though.

I think, as with last year at the FCS, its the only car lower than Fred but not with a normal arrangement.

where the hell did you disappear to?

never got a chance to say bye.

:-(

anyhow, next time we go out, hopefully it will be somewhere a bit more technical, rather than a hooligan - attack it track LOL

/y0z

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 30 May 2005

where the hell did you disappear to?

never got a chance to say bye.

:-(

anyhow, next time we go out, hopefully it will be somewhere a bit more technical, rather than a hooligan - attack it track LOL

/y0z

Sorry mate, thought id gone round and said goodbye to everyone. We dissapeared off before we started falling asleep - was a trek home!

You were probably up to your neck in smoke ;). Ill take you up on the offer, was genuinly impressed with the car before it went bang. The grip the suspension and the tyres offered you was truely staggering. Just goes to prove how pointless it is throwing money at the engine before youve sorted out the basics. (though i thought the extra revs the r-sport offered was very usefull)

406 passion wagon..

I have a fantastic pic I am sure most of you guys will enjoy, but the uploader not working.... any clues? PM me

cheers

172, Tiguan

Uploader hasnt worked for ages mate, youll need to find somewhere to host the image, then you can post the link.