ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit advised - done to death i know!

Clio 182 cup
I know this kinda topic has been done to death now, and i know induction kits are not of any benefit but which one shall i go for bearing in mind i haven't got the dollar for £230 pound one or the £180 lol. Got a GF who takes all my money :( .
Anyway here they are:
http://www.impact-styling.com/shop/simota-intake-systems-modification-c-3659.html
Just worried about the IDK's sapping power as i replaced the K&Ni for an enclosed induction kit, was a Ramair carbon encased one off ebay, and it really slowed the car. K&Ni seems much better but it's bloody dirtier then a russian hooker and my god they are dirty!
Cheers.

cup 182 mit stripes
Nick Hill claims 15bhp gain for his 'stage one kit' which as far as I can see consists mainly of his own design IK.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
I know this kinda topic has been done to death now, and i know induction kits are not of any benefit but which one shall i go for bearing in mind i haven't got the dollar for £230 pound one or the £180 lol. Got a GF who takes all my money :( .
Anyway here they are:
http://www.impact-styling.com/shop/simota-intake-systems-modification-c-3659.html
Just worried about the IDK's sapping power as i replaced the K&Ni for an enclosed induction kit, was a Ramair carbon encased one off ebay, and it really slowed the car. K&Ni seems much better but it's bloody dirtier then a russian hooker and my god they are dirty!
Cheers.

easy mate,

i`ve got a pipercross carbon viper, and its for sale if ya want it cause my cup is going in for ITB`s so got no need for it. its been on me car about 6 months and wud come with a new CAF and trumpet cause i`ll rob me bro`s cause he ain`t using them on his car. if interested then PM me.

foxon