ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit clio 1.8 16v

What induction kits do people use? I have heard from a few people that the valvers dont take well and should keep to the standard air box but i know they do sound realy nice with a kit on.
Would be good to hear what people think.

Clio 182
HI,
You could either look at the K and N 57i kit or one of the pipercross filters, cold air is better than an open element as it will not soak up as much heat. Persoanly I dont like Induction kits and removed a viper from my clio 182 after two days. I agree if you want to do anything spend your money on a decent panel filter and a zorst!

Just my oppinion, I feel induction kits are over rated for the little performance gain you get.

I await the group killing :p

Rich :)

clio 1.8 16v
ive got the standerd a/box with a BMC filter, sounds well guttsy. n its 10 times better then the green cone filter i had on b4!
better throttle response

well thats my view:approve:

S2000
I have to admit the induction kit on my valver when I had it sounded bloody awesome, but I would always go with the standard airbox instead as the induction kit will lose you power.

Fiesta ST
I'm hopefully getting the Powertec (Stainless Mesh) Filter with a Polished Heatshield. :) Apparently the Powertec filters sound the nutz!. :) I'm hoping with the heatshield and a good (wide diameter) piece of ducting it'll help keep a good airflow over the cone and reduce any heatsoak when in traffic.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Bolt a Pipercross straight on to the TB and put a heat shield around it, sounds f**king wicked.

Winter months wont make any difference to performance, just dont blast through large puddles of water.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I have the piper X cone.I keep it for the sound it makes-recomended.:approve: