ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Industrial Trophy - Megane content.

BMW M5 & E36
I've had absolutely nothing on this weekend, so I spent some time on the Megane for a change and gave it 'the works'. This is quite rare for me, but I'm chuffed with the results and it might inspire me to keep ontop of it a bit more!

A few photos, raped by Photobucket as usual:

IMG_4391-1024.jpg

IMG_4389-1024.jpg

IMG_4380-1024.jpg

IMG_4384-1024.jpg

IMG_4390-1024.jpg

IMG_4405-1024.jpg

IMG_4373-1024.jpg

IMG_4400-1024.jpg

IMG_4382-1024.jpg

IMG_4395-1024.jpg

IMG_4378-1024.jpg

Cheers

:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You done a track day in it Chris? Just for comparisons sake?

keo

Clio Trophy
Nice car mate, i dont know anything about the trophy meganes, are they along the similar lines as the clio, only get them in grey, sach dampers and a limited run?

BMW M5 & E36
You done a track day in it Chris? Just for comparisons sake?

Nope, no plans to either. This is the nice sensible daily car!

Farking lovely, a lot nicer in the flesh though.

I agree, photo's never quite do it justice, the colour in particular.

looks well nice. such a lovely colour :)

Fankoo.

Nice car mate, i dont know anything about the trophy meganes, are they along the similar lines as the clio, only get them in grey, sach dampers and a limited run?

Similar in a way to the Clio's. Only 500 made, 159 of which came to the UK so its a bit rarer than the Clio, Nimbus grey only, different interior to the rest of the range (not Recaros). Apart from that, it's just a Cup-packed 225 really with all the toys, no fancy Sachs setup. 2 options on them, Xenons and Cabasse stereo, mine has both.

Very nice Chris, I've seen cleaner megs this weekend though ;)

Pah :D

BMW M5 & E36
nice, what else has been done to it?

Cheers.

Forge intercooler, Forge hoses, Forge BOV & ITG panel filter, think that's about it. Forge BOV is going back for repair as it seems to be leaking, tempted to swap it for a recirc though as I'm bored of the chav spec 'tscchhhh'.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yeh im looking at recirc valves at the moment, looking at getting forge intercooler and hoses soon aswell for stage 2, on stage 1 mine did 254bhp, all i have done is panel filter and remap so your figures are really good! u must have a strong engine unlike mine lol

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
looks cracking chris, i really do love this colour

but
i didn't know you owned a FRP ;)
IMG_4395-1024.jpg

BMW M5 & E36
yeh im looking at recirc valves at the moment, looking at getting forge intercooler and hoses soon aswell for stage 2, on stage 1 mine did 254bhp, all i have done is panel filter and remap so your figures are really good! u must have a strong engine unlike mine lol

I'll no doubt go back for stg2 at some point, no great rush and I need to spend some money on other bits first. Brakes and engine mounts mainly. It pulled 233bhp on standard map so quite a strong one yeah.

looks cracking chris, i really do love this colour

but
i didn't know you owned a FRP ;)

How rude!

It does sit quite high at the front, almost 172 Cup like with the back being reasonable and the front in the air. No plans to touch anything suspension related mind.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
How rude!

It does sit quite high at the front, almost 172 Cup like with the back being reasonable and the front in the air. No plans to touch anything suspension related mind.

i'm only yanking your chain

but yeah it does have the 172 cup look about it.