ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infamous

Been looking out for this myself too, aswell as Prototype on the 360. Not found any decent price's for infamous though :( But you do get the new Drake beta i suppose...!

RB Clio 182
This looks a lot like crackdown that was released on the xbox, that was a very addictive game and quite fun to play i think ill give infamous a go

MKIII 138
yes its very good actually. so much so ive played it through twice.. which is unusual. large demo with two levels.. can see it being a great fun game.

good gfx for ps3 aswell, good sounds and lots of fun climbing building etc..

BMW 328 Ci
Ive bought it. Not a superhero guy, but the demo was fun and the feeling of climbing around the city was really fluid.

Theres not much out at the moment so I went for it, plus ive just sold a few games on ebay that I couldnt be bothered to play through again since getting a new PS3, so ive a few £ to spend on games. Cant believe how much you still get, made £100 for my broken playstation and games like COD4 went for £24!

Will be hitting this hard tonight as the Mrs is going out! Fried chicken - check, chilled lager - check, Infamous - check :D

BMW 328 Ci
Had a quick play of the full game last night. Its a very fluid fun game, my worries are for how they will keep the interest without vehicles / indoor sections and if the reapers constantly shooting you from the rooftops will get annoying. Theres the occasional graphical glitches as well. A very good buy overall though I think.

White Sti Hatch
Ive broke it twice ! once running through the park on the first island i just fell through the world lol and again on the first island running over the road past a barrier n fell thorugh and landed in water !

Yeah am playing through on good!

Did you do the side missions as these clear the reapers permanently from sections of the city!

How long did it take you???

White Sti Hatch
Yeah i did the side mission on the Neon District but was still left with one small area once i had cleared them all on that island working through the other two atm and finding al the shards and dead drops.

Umm i havent got a clue id hazard a guess at under 18 hours to get to where i am now

Really am enjoying this! The freedom of movement and climbing ability is ace! The lightening grenades are pretty handy as is the electric stomp thingy! 'Press square' when landing!

The courier side missions are a tad hard?? Need the stealth of snake himself to stay hidden lol!

What this game really needs however is a few months more of 'polishing'! The AI of the random public is truly awful!! And I mean dire!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
I was very tempted to pick it up at the weekend, then I made the mistake of dropping Crackdown in on Friday, now I don't even want to play Prototype, and I've got that on Pre order. I think I'll play it when it hits the game library at work. lol

Crackdown was awesome. I'm tempted to play it again.:eek:

White Sti Hatch
I was very tempted to pick it up at the weekend, then I made the mistake of dropping Crackdown in on Friday, now I don't even want to play Prototype, and I've got that on Pre order. I think I'll play it when it hits the game library at work. lol

Crackdown was awesome. I'm tempted to play it again.:eek:

It was and still is awsome man ! Made just down the road from me too....

Lee

BMW M2C
It was and still is awsome man ! Made just down the road from me too....

I think I might put it on and just run around for an hour doing f**k all but enjoying myself. I played it through 3 times as it is.

Yeah, Real Time Worlds were a Rage office, but control was given back to Dave Jones just before Rage went tits up. He did Mobile Forces for Rage, but that was total s**te. I helped QA it a little as they needed numbers to test it online. Luckily he got his mojo back. I'm looking forward to seeing APB now.

White Sti Hatch
Ive seen some of the work on APB but this was a year or so ago now, Was doing Electrical Maintenance there and sneeked a week peak at a few screans while i was up the ladders lol !

Wouldent mind another crackdown style game from them !

I think I might put it on and just run around for an hour doing f**k all but enjoying myself. I played it through 3 times as it is.

Yeah, Real Time Worlds were a Rage office, but control was given back to Dave Jones just before Rage went tits up. He did Mobile Forces for Rage, but that was total s**te. I helped QA it a little as they needed numbers to test it online. Luckily he got his mojo back. I'm looking forward to seeing APB now.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Brilliant game. Really grows on your the more you play it. Really want to get 100% territories owned before i clock it. i'm on the third island now. Anyone else still playing this?