ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Project

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Still looking great mate, its coming along nicely. Are the Team Dynamics 15's ?

Jay

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Good choice, I think mine feels much better on 15's. If your still undecided on tyres I went for Rainsports and cant fault them :approve:

Good choice, I think mine feels much better on 15's. If your still undecided on tyres I went for Rainsports and cant fault them :approve:

I just thought as my mates R5 is out of action for a few weeks ive use his. Hes got parada spec 2s fitted, great tyre in the dry, but alittle pants in the wet.

Been looking at yokohama c-drive's

I thought a update was due!

Over the past few days ive been painted up a few bits on the car.
Ive done the frong fog surrounds, rear bumper insert and both exhaust surrounds.
Im really happy with the results, looks sooooo much better painted up.
Now i want to the reno badges front and back, mirrour surrounds ( not the covers ) and a few other bits and bobs
d2b247a7.gif

bb8bf2d6.gif

209419e7.gif

3835f80d.gif

e46cd72d.gif

7d98ca87.gif

130c55ca.gif

I also got some magnecor red 8.5 leads which Ive fitted and happy with.
I finally gave my mate his rims back lol, did clean that first too lol
So my mates came up and thought, we would grab a few pics too.
I really like the pics, came out really well. I did go alittle picture crazy lol

IMG_9239_HDR.gif

IMG_9216_HDR.gif

IMG_9218_HDR.gif

IMG_9249_HDR.gif

IMG_9248_HDR.gif

IMG_9247_HDR.gif

IMG_9246_HDR.gif

IMG_9225_HDR.gif

IMG_9251_HDR.gif

IMG_9252_HDR.gif

IMG_9255_HDR.gif

IMG_9256_HDR.gif

IMG_9257_HDR.gif

IMG_9289_HDR.gif

IMG_9288_HDR.gif

IMG_9115_HDR.gif

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Hiyer mate, did you get a set of TD's ordered for yours ? Lovely looking cars in your pics. Makes me feel kinda sorry for mine lol, could do with some work on it.

Jay

Hiyer mate, did you get a set of TD's ordered for yours ? Lovely looking cars in your pics. Makes me feel kinda sorry for mine lol, could do with some work on it.

Jay

Hi Buddy

Yeah ive bought my own TDs, the ones on the red R5 are the ones i used until mine came, gave them back to my mate now.

I was planning on a few more carbon fibre touches and a whiteline rarb and solid top mounts, but got to put that on hold for a bit, ive got myself a pair of engine dynamic cams, so gotta save and get cambelt kit and aux pully etc and then booked in at RS Tuning for fitting and mapping. cant wait!

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Hi Buddy

Yeah ive bought my own TDs, the ones on the red R5 are the ones i used until mine came, gave them back to my mate now.

I was planning on a few more carbon fibre touches and a whiteline rarb and solid top mounts, but got to put that on hold for a bit, ive got myself a pair of engine dynamic cams, so gotta save and get cambelt kit and aux pully etc and then booked in at RS Tuning for fitting and mapping. cant wait!

Sounds good mate, look forward to seeing how the cams turn out. Been looking at a set for mine for a while now but unfortunatly I'm no good at saving :(

Sounds good mate, look forward to seeing how the cams turn out. Been looking at a set for mine for a while now but unfortunatly I'm no good at saving :(

Well the cams have come, unused and looking good, cant wait to get them fitted. Was up at RS Tuning on monday and tuesday and got talking to Paul and I said id got some ED cams, he said nice 1, never mapped one with those in so will be interesting to see what we can get from them.

6f45701e.gif

8bb8aebb.gif

what colour did you spray your fog light covers and other parts in, was it black gold??

Its a custom mix. As the inferno orange is a metalic and looks great in the sun, I wanted a black that was just as good, so the place I get my paint from I asked them to make me a funky black and that was the result.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Well the cams have come, unused and looking good, cant wait to get them fitted. Was up at RS Tuning on monday and tuesday and got talking to Paul and I said id got some ED cams, he said nice 1, never mapped one with those in so will be interesting to see what we can get from them.

6f45701e.gif

8bb8aebb.gif

Sounds good mate, will be good to see the results you get. Any idea when your getting them fitted ?

Jay

Sounds good mate, will be good to see the results you get. Any idea when your getting them fitted ?

Jay

Im interested to see what she makes with them.

Not sure, hopefully if possible next months hopefully, see what happens. I popped up to clio spares other day and sorted myself a cup setup out just gotta wait for it to come in and pay for it etc.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Looks great mate, wheels and lowness look quality.

Who did your wheel alignment, are they Chesterfield based?

Cheers

Mossy

Looks great mate, wheels and lowness look quality.

Who did your wheel alignment, are they Chesterfield based?

Cheers

Mossy

Hi buddy, might sound madness, but I think ive meet you, I seem to remember your user name. A while back you didnt by any chance have some parts off a Clio mk1 valver that was being broke for parts in chesterfield, a funky blue 1 with white willy wheels, i think you had the exhaust gasket ring of the valver.
Turned in in a williams, as i remember talking to you about your v6 as it had just had belts done.

Anyway, yeh I got the alignment done in Chesterfield.

Been a while since i updated my thread,

Hopefully I will be getting my cams fitted soon along with a trip to RS Tuning for him to work his magic and map it up.

Ive bought a new lambha sensor, along with some new plugs, fitler, and oil, so will do that before I had up to RS Tuning,

I thought it was time for an update.

I've got my 182 booked in with Mick (diamondmotors) to have the belts etc changed and he is also fitting my engine dynamic cams for me.

Then hopefully if funds allow I'm going to give RS tuning a call and see if they can fit me in for a mapping session.

Im going to give her a service before I head up to RS tuning too.

Looking forward to getting them in and getting her mapped up and running spot on.

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Hi buddy, might sound madness, but I think ive meet you, I seem to remember your user name. A while back you didnt by any chance have some parts off a Clio mk1 valver that was being broke for parts in chesterfield, a funky blue 1 with white willy wheels, i think you had the exhaust gasket ring of the valver.
Turned in in a williams, as i remember talking to you about your v6 as it had just had belts done.

Anyway, yeh I got the alignment done in Chesterfield.

A up mate, yeah thats me, i brought the blue clio v6 down to your farm - i wish i had that worshop at the bottom of my house ;)

A up mate, yeah thats me, i brought the blue clio v6 down to your farm - i wish i had that worshop at the bottom of my house ;)

I thought it was you, that some time back thinking about it. I did love your v6 It was spot on.

Mick is a top bloke, he will sort you out :)

I'm sure he will get everything spot on it. I'm looking forward to getting the cams in and mapped up

Update:

Been and seen Mick at Diamond Motors and had him fit my engine dynamic cams along with new belts etc.

Its currently unmapped for the cams but its booked with at Paul at RS Tuning for Wednesday next week so he can work his magic on it and get it running the best it can.

The idle now is very lumpy, but I like that, I havent put my foot down since having them fitted, havent gone past 3k due to not being mapped.

A better update coming next week along with a video of it on the dyno and a few pics too.