ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno update! Before and after....

Inferno 182 FF
Had the car 6 months now, started off bog standard. It has since recieved
ITG panel filter
K-tec ultra sports exhaust with de-cat
Lowered on sportlines
Gloss black Turinis
Carbon fibre splitter
Silver tec bulbs
Group N remap
And a magic tree air freshener.

SS101069.jpg

Before

clio005.jpg

clio004.jpg

clio003.jpg

clio002.jpg

clio001.jpg

After.

Comments and opinions welcome!

Inferno 182 FF
its a lovely sound. I was thinking of stripping it, but i cant deal with the noise for a long time with the back seats down let alone out lol.

TrackCar & F30 330d
its a lovely sound. I was thinking of stripping it, but i cant deal with the noise for a long time with the back seats down let alone out lol.

I have a it fully stripped and have the exhaust with no center silencer and decatted and it really does hurt the ears after 10 minutes. I use earplugs most days lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's the first time i've seen the turinis look silly on a clio. They really don't suit the inferno.

Maybe go anthracite, the black clashes with the inferno imo.

Inferno 182 FF
Thanks for the comments, i was toying with the idea of anthracite, but i think black looks better, i think black and orange are a great combination (obviously).

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I too think Inferno/black combo looks spot on!

Inferno 182 FF
Yer was at trax, me and Mattdove1986 parked at the front row, so we seemed to have escaped all the photo's!

Audi S1
I dont like the black wheels.

But the rest is nice, weird how in some pics the car looks red then others orange lol

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I like it, but then I like gloss black wheels on cars full stop - think they stand out on your car well. Coilovers needed I feel for less wheel arch gap next...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol should see the arch gap on mine with standard suspension on 15"s

Inferno 182 FF
Yer excuse the plate, Want it off! Its not a private one, i am just unlucky! I hope most people dnt notice it says SEXY