ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INFORAD laser detector - any good

Ford Fiesta

does look good as tom says, especially for the money.

All these gps systems now are they all running off the same database or sites?

Not me, but I like the look of that a lot. (cant afford the likes of RA2). Only downside appears to be it only does fixed camera locations - it was a mobile van that got me last year (although that was lazer anyway).

If anyones got one Id be interested to here about it too.

Ford Fiesta

laser is the hardest to avoid, and detect but the one most will get done by afterall all the other cameras are well sign posted.

Just seen on news new cameras on M4 today, again laser vans.

Apparently it will alert to all fixed and likely mobile sights. Laser and all that is fine but the detectors will be illegal from next year so this will be the max that you are legally allowed.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by dangermouse_se on 13 April 2005

Apparently it will alert to all fixed and likely mobile sights. Laser and all that is fine but the detectors will be illegal from next year so this will be the max that you are legally allowed.

its not definate that laser will be made illegal. If I was buying a detector now I would still buy one with laser reception.

It does seem a good buy though ^^

:D