ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inner Drive Boot

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Need to fit one tonight (drivers side), someone want to give me the low down before i do it later.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
lol, fook spending 200 quid odd on one, i was too tight to let someone else do it for £70.

tiTTy & SV650
my local mechanic always uses bigger universal boots and shoves em in boiling water to soak and make them more pliable before stretching them over. cheap fix

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
my local mechanic always uses bigger universal boots and shoves em in boiling water to soak and make them more pliable before stretching them over. cheap fix

Good tip, if i am to do it again, i will be using the boiling method.

www.renparts.co.uk

Universal ones are garbage from past experience. Mine split 4 days after been fitted.

tiTTy & SV650
i dont mean the s**t universal glue together efforts i mean oversized ones which are big enough for most applications i.e. universal.

You still clip them