ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inner roll bar bushings

monaco 172
Hi guys.

While my subframe is down next week I'm going to change the inner roll bar bushings as they are looking a little perished.

I've seen on autodoc some febi bilstein ones with the same OEM part number as the ones listed on result parts direct, but including postage they are still only 11 quid which is a significant saving over Renault or powerflex.

My only question is are they the correct size? They are listed as been 23.5mm, but Kam racing suggests the powerflex inners are 25mm.

But are the OEM ones smaller due to been a soft rubber?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Have fun changing them too if you're putting powerflex ones on. It's usually easier to trim the inside a little to aid fitment.

monaco 172
Never mind, I found this thread and it sounds like the febis are a perfect fit. Always been impressed with the quality of febi too.