ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insane BMW E46 M3 CSL with straight pipes...mental!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not seen that before, sounds mental, but he would defiantly get a £30 fine for that exhaust round here! :p

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Sounds really good.But how long could you honestly live with the noise all the time...

Turbos.
Yep, sounds amazing. That is the Loaded CSL, before it went mental. Full Supersprint exhaust, mani and supposedly made 420bhp, so must have had a bit of engine work too.

http://loaded.se/

p.php

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
that has to be the worst photoshop in the world..
looks like theyve cropped a car into the background and changed the wheels at a completely different angle! lol

awesome sound tho. can i get my 330 to sound like that??

Volvo
Sorry for bumping this old thread but I just had to reply on this one.

I was on location during the photoshoot mentioned above and I can assure you it's definitely no photoshop involved. Just a clever use of flashes.

2.2 bar shed.
Wheel looks jokes fake. Also personally I dont think its that a clever use of flashes at all, the lighting really isnt that great. Front of the car isnt evenly lit at all for starters.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
*Rushes out side to remove 90% of the exhaust system on the Audi*

Mad as hats.