ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insane Tripod Pic...

Up rocks
That can not be good....

2l8ufyb.jpg

I don't think theres any way mine would do that, mine understeers way before lifting the back wheel.

lift number 1 @ btm
you can definately do that in a 1*2, just depends how big your balls are/how stupid you are. ;)

Up rocks
It does look real to me. The image still has its exif data which does show the image has been through Photoshop but then 90% of my pics go through Photoshop for minor touch ups. I think if it was a total Photoshop then the exif data for the image would have been long lost.

Porsche Boxster987S
the ly doesnt belong to fatboyslim anymore.

that trophy pic is awesome. looks real to me:S

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
This is my best effort yet that someone managed to catch on camera....Bedford earlier this year...at roughly 70-80mph ish!

pic20.jpg

B

Brown.

MAybe a scandanavian flick sort of would the required body roll for the effect, what worries me is that its out of a junction on t a main road!!!.....but the main road looks cambered ...

RB 182 Special.
Aye, it's real. Someone posted it in a thread of members' cars a while back when people were comparing how high they'd managed to get their inside rear wheel in the air whilst cornering. I seem to remember him saying that the road he was coming of was down hill. And with a playful flick it'd definitely be possible.

It's a brilliant photo. I'd love to have taken it. ;)

Great shot, looks more than possible, particuarly if the corner is just right.

Time for some more Clio tripod pics...?! I've got more than 3 years worth.