ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INSIDE

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'll class this as more of a recommendation than anything, INSIDE is a side-scrolling 2D puzzle-platformer made by the same guys who created Limbo a few years ago. I finished it last night, and it's probably one of the better games I've played in recent times.
It's messed up, keeps you on your toes, and the amount of times my jaw dropped I lost count of.

It's literally a side scrolling puzzle platformer, but the atmosphere and visuals are absolutely amazing. The WTF elements thrown in just raise the bar even more, could happily play through it a number of times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_(video_game)
Original E3 trailer from 2014:

Entire game walkthrough, obvious spoilers, but gives you an idea regarding the gameplay.

Highly recommended!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I could have sworn I'd already posted about this game but I can't for the life of me find the post! But I agree, it's a fantastic little game and the end portion is quite... strange. But beautifully and grotesquely realised :) Probably one of my fave games of the year.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good. Really enjoyed Limbo too. Couldn't see it on the play store though so mustn't be on android yet.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Whoops, forgot to add what platform didn't I, it's Xbox One, PS4 and Windows only!