ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subnautica

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only just started building habitats today. Got the moonpool up, scanner room and a multipurpose one. Got the battery chargers up, large storage cabinet, vehicle upgrade and the modification station.

I like how you can dock the Prawn or Seamoth and they can be charging while you’re away.

Just following up on the Degasi parts of the story now...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got the Cyclops sub built last night. A fair size difference between it and the Seamoth below!

upload_2018-2-23_7-52-5.png

Goliath I
The cyclops is awesome! Love that you can carry your seamoth or prawn around in it too, though the prawn can be a pain to dock.

I’m building my second base now since getting materials is easy now. Got two moonpools (one for each [emoji6]), storage rooms complete with labelled lockers for materials. Then you’ve got sleeping wing for the sleeping quarters, food etc...

Will try to get some pics up later. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goliath I
Nobody cares have you completed the story yet? Lol
Haha Not completed the story yet. I've just built the boosters, but am a bit reluctant to plough through and do the rest in case I leave the planet and the game ends and I can't get back to my stuff! lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha Not completed the story yet. I've just built the boosters, but am a bit reluctant to plough through and do the rest in case I leave the planet and the game ends and I can't get back to my stuff! lol

You’ve done a fair bit then.
Yeah don’t leave that’s end game lol.

Have you cured yourself yet?

Goliath I
You’ve done a fair bit then.
Yeah don’t leave that’s end game lol.

Have you cured yourself yet?
Thought so lol Not cured myself yet. My game usually goes: 'Right I just need to collect some Coppe... Oh whats that down there? (Two hours later)' lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got blueprints containing components that I’ve yet to come across. I’m at a bit of a dead end at the minute without much in the way of story leads. The Degasi one just seemed to dry up - unless I’m missing something?

Strange how overtime you recall a mental map of where familiar scenery is.

I’ve got into the habit when finding a good area for resources or something interesting - making a note of my depth, spinning to face the direction of my pod and making a note of its distance away. Then when I want to go back - simply set off from the pod in a 180 degree heading.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got blueprints containing components that I’ve yet to come across. I’m at a bit of a dead end at the minute without much in the way of story leads. The Degasi one just seemed to dry up - unless I’m missing something?

Strange how overtime you recall a mental map of where familiar scenery is.

I’ve got into the habit when finding a good area for resources or something interesting - making a note of my depth, spinning to face the direction of my pod and making a note of its distance away. Then when I want to go back - simply set off from the pod in a 180 degree heading.

Have you found the degasi base in the bulb zone?
If not you need to head there.
If you have you need to go into the quarantine facility and get as much data from there as possible as it will explain the next step

Goliath I
Last night I lost Prawn 1. He fought well but in the end there was nothing I could do.

I returned to the place in which he took his final boost and released a Beacon to mark his memory, we will never forget.

Rise Prawn MKII, I hope you can serve me half as well as Prawn 1.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This popped up on the Steam Spring Cleaning list for me. Yep - guess what doesn't use Steam Cloud for saves.... or at least it didn't back then.

That said, I am tempted to go back into it. Such a great experience and I think I'll appreciate it more this time around, rather than the fumbling about I did initially.