ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance for 2 months?

is there any companys that will just insure me for 2 months?

reason is my insurance runs out on the 20th of this month, but in 2months time 3 points will be off my licence and i will be 24 so it will cost a lot less to insure.

so i was thinking to get 2 months, then re insure for a year when im older and points have come off! ?

www.renparts.co.uk
have you checked how much difference it will make? 3 points sometimes makes little difference, particularly when they have nearly expired, or is it 6 points?

tempcover.com

Eligibility

You can buy this product if:

* you hold and have held a current full drivers licence for a minimum of twelve months (USA/Canadian or Australian licences are unacceptable)
* you are aged 21 - 69 years (or age 21 - 75 as an additional driver)
* you have no more than 6 penalty points on your licence in the last 3 years
* you have not been disqualified from driving in the last five years
* you have not had more than one fault claim in the last 3 years
* you require cover for a vehicle which you would be permitted to drive using a standard full UK licence
* the vehicle to be covered
- has not been modified
- has no more than 8 seats in total
- is registered in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man
* you don't plan to use the vehicle for carrying passengers or goods for hire or reward.

https://www.tempcover.com/TempCover/tcvTxtEligibility.aspx

So that would be a no then ;)

ah cool i will take a look at this. should be ok with my points because in the last 3 years i only have 6 points, the other 3 ponits are just coming up to 5years, hench the whole reason im trying to do this, as most ask for any points in the last 5 years.