ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance for a 182

Rs197r27

My misses has decided to return her 1.4 clio dynamique plus as her three year deal has come to a end with renualt finance. But now she would like to know if anyone has managed to obtain insurance for a 24 year old on a 182.

She is interested either in a 182/ 182 cup.

Also if you had the choice what colour would you go for. (ps Artic Blue is not a option, as my 225 is that colour!)

Regards

Richard

Silver Fabia vRS

Saw an Inferno last night and that was a very nice colour, if not gotta be Liquid Yellow ;)

I am 24 and paying £700 for my 182. That includes 4 years NCB, 12000 miles a year, No convictions in an MK postcode. Thats with Tesco.

Im 22, and im paying £690 fc on my 182 (well , at least i will be in 2 weeks)

5yrs no claims, 12000 miles a year, clear license, and cat A ins area,

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Oh, and Im paying 800/yr
25yrs old, 1yr NCB, 4 prev claims, garaged.

Next year I go to 2yrs NCB and only declare 2 claims, so hopefully it will drop! :)

MINI JCW

she will have no prob getting insurance, all the colours are good, i picked arctic blue but the car i test drove was silver and that looked nice, also the new inferno red colour is very nice

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio182 on 24 October 2004

Saw an Inferno last night and that was a very nice colour, if not gotta be Liquid Yellow ;)

I am 24 and paying £700 for my 182. That includes 4 years NCB, 12000 miles a year, No convictions in an MK postcode. Thats with Tesco.
Im with Tesco, and pay over £800 28 in a couple of weeks, full protected NCB, 16k a year, 3 points and garaged. I get f****d over every year and have no idea why.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

under my dad mate, admiral, i got a t.diesel for work under my own name - cheaper insurannce to get me ncb down!

I am 20 on a 172 with 1yr NCB 3 years expierience, my girlfriend on as main driver, with no-noclaims. Tesco wanted 3k i got it with elephant for £2200. and its on a driveway overnight.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 24 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio182 on 24 October 2004

Im with Tesco, and pay over £800 28 in a couple of weeks, full protected NCB, 16k a year, 3 points and garaged. I get f****d over every year and have no idea why.

Same here mate, 28 , 10 years no claims, £800

iam changing my insurance from direct line !! im payin £90 a month :sick:

im 26 (as of last friday) full no claims, never crashed, no points. been insured with them for about 5yrs. tihg beggers are gonna lose my business. im also changing my loan from them aswell.