ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Question *Help Needed*

Right guys need your help!
I am getting a new car soon and new insurance and i want to add my nan and dad on as additional driver as it reduces the premium by loads! But before they let me they want to know what risks are involve. Both drive other cars and are on differnt policys.

Question 1) Will they need to inform there current insurance company to tell them they have been added as an aditional driver on another policy?

Question 2) Say i take out the insurance with them on it and i have a crash. Will THEIR no claims on their own policys be effected or just mine.

Question 3) If i crash will it go down as they have had an accident or just me? And will it make any effect on the renewal of their own policy?

Also is there ANY other risk for them if they are on my policy? Cheers for your help in advance!
Kane

I am looking at getting a quote with admiral but my dad is a bit worried about his no claims when he thinks ill be driving a 2 litre clio :D

So he asked me what wud happend if i crash, wud his no claims or own policy change?

Chelsea tractor
1) no they won't have to
2) no, their no claims stay as they were.
3) Just you ;) It won't affect their policies