ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Quote 172 Cup/ 03

172 Cup
I'm trying to get an insurance quote for a 03 reg 172 Cup

I had a previous quote on a 2002 plated clio cup no problem, but when i enter the year of car as 2003 it refuses to show the cup version, just Sport 172 shows in the car list, no Cup version!

Has anyone had this problem before? the insurance i'm using for quotes are:

confused.com and moneysupermarket.com

Thanks for Help

:)

Just ring the places up and explain the situation most of them will tell you to insure as a normal full fat but make a note on the policy that its a Cup.

Trophy owners have the same problem that there cars arn't recognised as existing.

A4 Avant & A3
I had the same problem.. (and was slightly concerned about it being the wrong car)
Even after phoning them up, they told me a 172 sport was the right one for my 'cup'??!!??
But i called again a while after & spoke to someone else & they now have 172 Cup (2003) on the system. Premium went up aswell.. nice! (only by about a tenner i think!)
I am with privilege by the way

172 Cup
I had a quote from Sainsburys insurance on a 2002 model cup, the underwriters were First Alternative, i had to ring them to explain, she just changed the year on the quote and said the price was the same ;)

£506 for me and the wife, only downer £200 voluntary excess and £250 standard

172 cup
i had the same problem with tesco, when they finally believed me the car was made in 2003 i thinck they charged me a little more