ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance suprised me!!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Right i am 19 - no years no clames 2 accidents (1 at fault, 1 not), 3 points, been driving 1 and half years, live in a medium to high risk area, drive a 1.4 RT £500 approx value - and insurance was £962 - well impressed!!

I'm with academy insurance in reading!!!

A very happy chappy - going to look for some more but think this is a well good price!!

My gf was well shocked as hers is £800 and something - drive a 1.0ltr Yaris - 1 claim she's 20 driving two years!!!

I am well impressed!!

Do you think this is good??

Cheers,

Dumpy

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Dave3141 said:
3 claims between the 2 of you in under 2 years!!!

Lol, yeah i know its good isnt it - nothing to be proud of tbh - but hers was because she wasnt really paying attention - mine overtook someone and hit a puddle and spun - the second a drunk prick ran into me at some lights!!!

The number is 0118 958 6777

Cheers,

Dumpy

Astra CDTI SRI
Just renewed mine on my 182. Me and wor lass, both 27, no claims, no convictions, 4 years NCD, lowered suspention, £319. From admiral.

Didn't think that was too bad! :D

If I took off the suspention, it would have been £270 with directline.

D

dick

£690 i was 18, 1 yr no claim, 3points, 53plate mk2,

good old nrwich union, i haggled sooooo much got lods of extras added in free, legal, courtoy car, only 220 (+250 young ) excess

other companies wanted like 2k!!!

lowest 1 apart from NU wanted £1400 n that was tesco!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
£941. 20, no years no claims, driving 2 1/2 years, 172 Cup. Gutted for ya's =p

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thats a really good quote. Im paying £850 now, 19, 2yrs licence, 1yrs NCB, 2 accidents (1 at fault), 3 points, mk2 1.4RT. Paid neary £2k last yr!

Elvis - Biarritz 1.2
£1200 for a 1.2 :(

I reallllllly want a NCB already... or at least not having to put in the years driving bit... '0'.

ZT 1.8T
19 years old, pass plus, 0 years no claims bonus, no mods, medium risk area, clio 1.2 expression.....£1700!!!!!!!!

Fiat Panda 100hp
GUNN said:
19 years old, pass plus, 0 years no claims bonus, no mods, medium risk area, clio 1.2 expression.....£1700!!!!!!!!

Holly molly! I paid 1200 in my 1st year for my 1.2, and i havnt got my pass +

Fiat Panda 100hp
was with asda, still with them aswell, im TPFT also, no point in fully comp when my car is less the 1k

ZT 1.8T
I payed £3000 for mine, 02 reg but only 20,000 miles on the clock, thats probs y mines higher?

Astra SRi T
GUNN said:

Crazy, tesco are usually cheaper with younger drivers i found