This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Hi, I know that they only insure a few mods but I was wondeing if anyone has a rough price taht tesco charge extra for a car lowered 40mm. Just as the online quote wont let me try this!!
Are tesco any good??? I'm 19 with 1years no claims and am paying £1300 on a 1.2 with alloys (£730) and tints declared..also three points (pc30) with norwich union on their rapid bonus...
Tesco were very expensive for me when I declared my mods with them and they didn't understand them very well either (but neither did I ... lol) .. got a quote with Greenlight for half the price .. Happy Days...
I really want to insure my mods this year but am worried about asking them cos last year they wanted an extra £300 for a air filter and lowering.
for the air filter they asked what the performance increase was and I said its maybe 1bhp if they and they put in up to 5bhp, and for the lower they just asked the price of the kit which was £260.
i claimed from tesco, i was second driver on the policy too.... was my first car (e36 BMW) which i wrote off. Didn't take much time for the money to come through
quite happy with them so far......