ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intercom System - Help

80MPG BEEZA
anyone got knowledge of these? looking at getting one obv for headset for driver and passenger because my car is going to be "pretty" loud if it's not already :boring: wondering which is a suitable kit? and where is a good mounting point? as i dont want the wire interfering with my attempted driving skills....

Mk1 Maxim Sport
INTERCOM?? For u an ur passenger? wtf?? wat a total waste of money. why dnt u strap too plastic cups to ur headrest and attach a piece of string between them lol. but seriously though, intercom? no wonder uv had no replies.

80MPG BEEZA
erm have you any idea how loud a yozzasport race system is?
have you been in a totally stripped out car with a VERY loud exhaust?
i sing at the top of my voice and can't hear myself and thats with my magnex system on not the yozza one thats on the way.
the reason for getting it is so i can talk to the passenger whilst going round a track and not have to keep going "what? what? WHAT?"
its that simple i didnt ask wether or not i need approval on wether or not is was a worthy purchase on other people's oppinion's, I was asking for advice on which intercom system have better benifit's over others and i'm sure theirs members in here that have drove cars with them installed...

Ours is mounted on the cage behind the seats in the middle.

It is either battery operated or with a feed from the car.

Any system will do the job really, have a look in Tweeks or Rally Design etc, and it depends as always on how much you want to spend, from cheap ones that do the job to Peltor noise cancelling ones (which incidentally arnt that good if you are driving 'competetively' as you cant hear the car very well at all

80MPG BEEZA
the above looks pretty good, i've salvaged the 12v cigaretty lighter connection wires behind the dash that will be wired up to the intercom box, so im thinking like behind where the handbrake is?
i know the cage im getting joins at the floor there could make a little box section mount and bolt it on top - then wires couold feed from helmet through harness slots and into the cbox?

:)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Aye helmets for all in the car. yeah and just cable tie it up the cage so it hangs down above you

80MPG BEEZA
hehe should be good "come in sunbeam, preparing for launch, pre r888 checks are green, lift off in 5 4 3 2 111111111111......" lol