ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior swimming pool?

Clio
hey i know this has been covered lots.so sorry but anyways i went out to car their ( ph1 with sunroof). to find the passenger side floor at front and rear with puddles!. and also water coming in from the interior light. iam guessing the ariel base? i have sealed sunroof a few month back, any ideas?:(

Clio
stripped everything out today to get it all dried and cleaned.. it seems to be coming from abit beside the drain
IMG00301-20120827-1913.jpg

Renault Clio DCI 65
stripped everything out today to get it all dried and cleaned.. it seems to be coming from abit beside the drain
IMG00301-20120827-1913.jpg

I'd imagine its the drainage holes filling up on the sunroof then it not being sealed correctly, causing them to overflow and leak into that bit.

clio 182 cup
Was just about to start a thread as I've also got a 182 with a Paddling Pool in the passenger side front and rear footwells and under the seat...
Car doesn't have a sunroof and all door and window seals seem dry, roof lining seems dry underside of the dashboard and bulkhead are dry.
From what I've read it's likely to be blocked drain holes in the scuttle panel or sillls? If it was the scuttle panel drains I'm guessing the water would be entering by running down the interior bulkhead? But as the top 3-4 inches of the carpet running up the bulkhead is dry can I assume it won't be the scuttle panel drain holes that are blocked?