ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet's Getting Faster

Flame Red Delight
666374741.png

Mine also sucks :( wish i could get cable up here :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
666445519.png

Virgin 10M. It's been absolute dog shite this last few weeks. They've sent me a new modem and it's still not working properly.

dk

911 GTS Cab
can't do this as i'm not home but i get a stable 20mb download and 2mb upload, 7ms ping i think.

I get 20mb/s all night though, even after downloading 20gb's ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was talking about the 602ms ping mate!

WTF!

Tesla MP3 2021
I love my Be connection and it has been faultless for nearly 4 years now but I really want to go onto 50mb with Virgin. Hmmm what to do?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols I know Mike, was just a little joke.

What time is it btw?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Worst thing is thats a BB connection. My one at home isn't much better. 0.31 and 0.48 last time i checked.

182FF with cup packs
Shocking...wtf is ping, and why is mine so high lol!.

In laymans terms it's how long it takes for a test packet to get from your machine to the test server and back again.

Your's is f**king terrible. I've seen better response times over shoddy VPN's to the other side of the world.

The reason for it could be many things, but it's likely to be that your ISP sucks and that your exchange is possibly over subscribed.

VaVa
Sky mid package, (was 8Mb now supposedly 10Mb, although if anything there's been a slight decrease in speed lol). Not missed a beat in three years though, can't fault it. Does me for £5 a month!

Considering I'm about four sockets away from the master, it aint so bad! Disconnecting the bell circuit made a massive difference.

674962580.png