ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Excellent, better late than never!

I have upgraded to Iphone4, but won't get it till up to 6 weeks time =((

Stupid Three network!.. but am getting it for free and paying £35 a month... good deal?

It takes 1.8 gig but u need twice the size to allow it to install mate

Cheers. I've been using CoPilot UK inplace of it, and have to say ive been really impressed with that!

Excellent, better late than never!

I have upgraded to Iphone4, but won't get it till up to 6 weeks time =((

Stupid Three network!.. but am getting it for free and paying £35 a month... good deal?

Sounds good as the phone is free. What does your package include?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got both copilot and tom-tom. The routing and traffic alerts are much better with tom-tom, but given the price that's normal.

reading fail by the looks of it. States iPhone Original.

from that I assume the 3GS doesn't fall into.

is this correct Brown Bear?

thanks.

Just thought of another app, not sure if its been posted. But, Shazam. Find the song of whats currently playing.

Mk2 Golf GTI

this is a MUST HAVE for anyone that can't get visual voicemail, i.e. voda, orange and t-mobile customers.

It's a third party app that does the same job and works really well. Well worth a try.

http://www.hullomail.com/uk/index.html

ZZ39DA29EB.jpg

Any got a decent film app that I can add films coming out and then add them to a list of ones I want to see?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Hard finding apps. App store doesn't seem as polished as it is on the iPhone. Loving angry birds and cut the rope HD versions!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

game dev story

it is pricey but soooo addicitve.

Mk2 Golf GTI

Anyone recommend a money management/expenses app to keep track of day-to-day spending? Theres too many out there!

Bus w**ker
I'm using Moneybook, it's pretty basic but does what I want/need it to. MyMoney+ would be perfect if it didn't repeat monthly recurring payments every f**king day.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Anyone recommend a money management/expenses app to keep track of day-to-day spending? Theres too many out there!

I use Spend, great little app and allows me to keep track of my monthly budget.