ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Honda. Tesla Someday
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

OMG ITS FINALLY OUT!!!

Infinity Blade!!! - the first game from the makers of Epic Citadel!! Epic Games etc Unreal 3 engine!!!!

I want a simple drawing program much like MS paint... just to doodle quickly and be able to save/send through the phone.

Anyone recommend anything good?

1998 BMW e46 323i

Doodle Buddy would be ok for basic stuff, can save to camera roll, email or message it from there...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I want a simple drawing program much like MS paint... just to doodle quickly and be able to save/send through the phone.

Anyone recommend anything good?
Brushes

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Living earth is pretty cool, shame you cant leave it on and use it as a clock.
History maps is also a interesting app.

got it earlier, awesome game

Is it that good?

I got it for the iPad, controls are a little hard, there isnt much explained and you just seem to do the same level over and over again.
Is there more after you beat the God King at the end?

Awesome day to be an iPad owner...

Sim City Deluxe HD - 59p

+ World of Goo and Broken Sword The Smoking Mirror both released.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Is FIFA 11 any good?

I bought Scrabble and The Sims 3! Then I saw 'The Sims 3 - World Adventure' on there n was pissed that I just got the Sims 3! LOL, so I bought BOTH!

What else is worth my hard earned 59 pence?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Anyone got the inception app? Meant to be ace but ive no idea what it is/does

Yeah it's quite good, stick some earphones in and it mixes the noises around you with the music of the app to create a odd dream like soundstage.

Inception is awesome with some quality cans on. I'm a bit of a learner at the moment but it seems really good. I'll have to get high as f**k over Christmas and try it out then.

AK

M240i

Runkeeper Pro is free for January, good app for tracking runs. Can upload to a map on the runkeeper website.

AK

M240i

Runkeeper Pro is free for January, good app for tracking runs. Can upload to a map on the runkeeper website.