ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

CamerAlert speed camera app is very good and uses the pocketgpsworld database. Only 59p.

I was reading about this yesterday. You still need a subscription to their camera database (although it's only 15 quid or so for a year) if you want to remain up to date. The app comes with the database that was available when they submitted it and you can do a single time update for free after you've downloaded it, after that you need an account to get updates.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Yeah I've paid £19.99 for a years worth of weekly updates and if I get lucky and report a new camera during this time then I'll get a free lifetime subscription. Even without the weekly updates it'll alert you to most of the cameras you are likely to pass. My current in-car solution hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years and is still doing a good job.

LY R27

Not sure if it's been posted before but Angry Birds is a very addictive game! only 59p and hundreds of levels :D

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Yup i bought it on the weekend after downloading the Lite one, not bad for 59p, but im stuck on First section level 3 challenge 14, just cant get one of the monsters arghh

57 Clio Campus Sport

I'm addicted to it. I'm on the 5th level now and I've got stuck about halfway through where they are in a pyramid thing, I'm sure I'll eventually crack it lol.

57 Clio Campus Sport

EDIT: Just finished the game. Got a total of 198 stars out of 315 so will have to go back and get those at some point to prove myself to the eagle...

1.8 Civic EX

not sure if it's already been mentioned but the Flikr app is quite good for anyone that has an account on there.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I like aspects of it, but no explore to view is a bit s**te.

Angry birds is awesome.

I just did the 'lite' version in about 5 mins. Is the full version more challenging?

SLK 350

Sleep Cycle is interesting for fifty nine pennies. Basically uses the accelerometer [very sensitively] to plot your movement in bed, draws a pretty graph and history. Further more it apparently learns the optimum time to wake you [with some nice alarm sounds] within a half hour window of the time you set, based on your movements.

Try it, pretty funky just to see your sleep pattern, I seem to drift in and out of deep sleep several times a night [which I think is normal]. Anyway, try it.

AK

M240i

The Hoff said:
Sleep Cycle is interesting for fifty nine pennies. Basically uses the accelerometer [very sensitively] to plot your movement in bed, draws a pretty graph and history. Further more it apparently learns the optimum time to wake you [with some nice alarm sounds] within a half hour window of the time you set, based on your movements.

Try it, pretty funky just to see your sleep pattern, I seem to drift in and out of deep sleep several times a night [which I think is normal]. Anyway, try it.

How's it work? Do you need to keep the phone on you? On your bed?

DMS

A thirsty 172

So basically you have to sleep with your iPhone? That's taking it a bit too far IMO.
As a side note, does the accelerometer know when you're smashing your Mrs' back doors in, based on your body movements? Wouldn't it be cool if it started shouting "Who's the daddy?" and "Yeeeeeehaw!" when it realised you were bawdeep in clunge.

172, Tiguan

I don't know if anyone has mentioned Valet Parking. It's free and highly addictive. Extra levels became available last night as well!!

SLK 350

You place your phone in the top corner of your mattress, under your sheet [use aeroplane mode to avoid frying your brain] at the point in which you go to sleep. From that point it monitors your movements.

Seems to work, though I need to try it on the floor and check it isn't just drawing some BS graph, but it has a test mode, and it's pretty fking sensitive as it plays an audible hum [only on test] if you so much as scratch your nuts, or shift at all.

AK

M240i

jon_r said:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned Valet Parking. It's free and highly addictive. Extra levels became available last night as well!!

Lol got that one myself not bad...

Too addicted to hotel tycoon ATM tho...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Tis' good, I normally wake a few times during the night, and it always picks up on when I'm awake.

DCi

anyone with ifooty - have you just been getting push notifications for hull vs aston villa, this match will begin shortly - time being 00:15 lol

DC5

Just completed Angry Birds. 187 stars out of 315. Think I may allow myself a day off before trying to get all stars, bloody addictive game.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Stuck on Angry Birds :(

3rd hat thing. 6th level. I just can't do it :(

Just keep trying, hit the first rock building first and it should tip over and move the 2nd building and kill the frog,

The level do get harder, im on the 4th stage level 9, its impossible been trying all day

DC5

The level do get harder, im on the 4th stage level 9, its impossible been trying all day

You need to hit the very edge of the slate that sticks out with the first bird. That'll kill the 1 inside, and the bird should actually bounce back and kill the 1st frog. In theory the slates will have stayed upright and you can use the yellow bird to go through the wood to get the last 1.

a8cd581d.jpg

DC5

You need the first yellow 1 to shoot through the wooden block. If you get it right it should go through both blocks and maybe even the third set. Leaving the blue 1s to fire up and get the 1s in the ice

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Ahh that one, on that aim for the ice and the slab on top will fall verticaly and kill the big dude, then finish the small dudes off if they havnt been done yet

Cupra

Facefighter is epic.

Can't disagree. I just hammered the crap out of my wife, knocked her teeth out, fat lips, two black eyes. In hindsight, I should have used this app to vent my anger instead.