ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

S3, Polo
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

I'm quite enjoying 'Helsing's Fire' - Nice-looking little puzzler that starts off very easy then gets pretty tricky.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

BBC news app is out today.

I've been using it for a while, its s**t.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

haven't been able ot find the bbc news app on my iphone yet... :/

i bought phoneix wright - ace attorney. i remember that from the gameboy... was awesome. all 5 episodes for £1.79... instead of like £20 a game on the gameboy. cracking value :D

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

haven't been able ot find the bbc news app on my iphone yet... :/

i bought phoneix wright - ace attorney. i remember that from the gameboy... was awesome. all 5 episodes for £1.79... instead of like £20 a game on the gameboy. cracking value :D

tybe in 'bbc news' on search and its near the end of the first page of results, wipes the floor with the sky news app and its already been deleted

BMW E46 330i Touring

If you like Performance VW then check out their app. The magazine downloaded to your phone. This month's issue is free when you buy the app and then each month costs £3 or something and you can subscribe for 6/12 months.

Brilliant use of an app!

Never above 25mpg

tybe in 'bbc news' on search and its near the end of the first page of results, wipes the floor with the sky news app and its already been deleted

I wouldnt say that. I much prefer the interface of the Sky News app although the BBC one is alot better for graphics/colour.

S3, Polo

I got Jailbreaker and for 59p picked up the 'All in 1 Gamebox' option.

Rip offs of some top-rated App Store games in there (Field Runners/ Doodle Jump/ Zombieville/ Knights Onrush).

Good value download, questionable business practice...

Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

38572_10150253195725593_623925592_13849749_379642_n.jpg

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 (iPhone game)

Made for the iPhone but works extremely well on the iPad (little bit of stretching fingers). Takes me back to spending hours on it on the Dreamcast.

Find-DVD app.

I use the Find-DVD website daily, literally, for buying off AVF.

The app will save me a few £.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Only just picked up flick kick football, now I'm addicted

Liking color splash also

and Jailbreaker

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

CineXplayer is available for the iPad now offering xvid and avi support.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Never above 25mpg

I've spent about 4 hours today getting the tiers and coins up on Coin Dozer... unhealthy game is that. :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

In the FB app, go the the Friends section and in the top right corner you have the options to Sync.

on that note, I'm not sure if it's just mine of if it does it for everyone but when I assign pics to contacts using pics on the phone, when they ring etc the pic takes up the whole screen (cool!:)) but when assigning pics via facebook it's just a small thumbnail up in the corner instead of the whole screen (not cool :()